03 August 2010

we got visas

On the way to home
next to the river



Hooray finallyI gotta visa to Iran few days ago :) Baś already has it. I just need to go for them to Vienna.

Accidentally somehow i fell asleep yesterday and I missed the train to Austria. No big deal, jumpin´ to another one in few hours.

Going to meet some friends before and pack last things like DSLR camera and sleeping bag. I wanna travel as light as possible so I could bring as many things as possible to my new home. Especially I was thinking about big water pipe :)
I used to have in our private club and from time to time smoke it on festivals or in our club. And hopefully after some weeks we will have our own.


Anyway today i cancel almost all of my bank accounts and I feel so free and Baś feel same

is Aquacity




almost ready to go...










Night is coming and I got some tips ¨how to survive¨ in Iran from fellow travelers


Good night  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment